These past few days have just been a whirlwind. I finished up my fifth grade student teaching on Friday and then Jay and I made the trip home Friday night. I got to spend the weekend with many family and friends. Ryan, Jeff, the kids, and Nicole were all home for the weekend, and it was fun to have the whole family together. We had a get together on Saturday night so I could see everyone before I leave. It was great to hang out with my family!
Sunday and Monday were spent getting things ready to leave. The days were filled with list making, doing laundry, packing, shopping, running errands, and packing. This afternoon I got a call from someone in the district about a potential dual language position, so I quick got ready and had a "mini interview" and have a phone interview set up for the end of March when I'm in Spain. It has been crazy rushing around, and at 10:30 tonight, I finally think my bags are all packed. I think I'm ready to go! Anyone want to take bets on whether or not I'll sleep tonight!?!
Talk to you in Spain!
Mom made me a belated birthday/bon voyage Spain cake. Delicioso!
Jenna
ReplyDeleteHi we all miss you and when you left all of us cried includding the boys. we all love you and adore you. You are the best student teacher ever. We love you and miss you.
Love Jenna Clouse
Jenna
ReplyDeleteClouse
Also you were a good person and THE BEST STUDENT TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you always Jenna Clouse